Re: Icon behavior & background pixmaps.

P.J. Bolle (brutal.truth@home.com)
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 12:57:06 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

> It looks like you have bad Pager configuration.
> See if you have *PagerXPM (for versions prior to 1.5beta5 ) or
> *PagerDesktopImage (for 1.5beta5)
> in there for each desk you use, and it is pointing to
> #( for desk 0 )
> *PagerDesktopImage       0
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/non-configurable/0_background
> #( for desk 1 )
> *PagerDesktopImage      1
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/non-configurable/1_background
> and so on

	Turns out I had these assigned differently (my own custom XPM
and path for the pager backgrounds, as I didn't like the defaults), so
I changed them back to these assignments. However, it didn't fix my
problem, as after restarting AS, I still ended up getting the Pager's
XPM as my wallpaper, no matter what I chose from the list of pictures
in the start menu.

	I am using 1.5beta4, by the way. Can you think of anything
else?

				Paul.

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |