Re: Icon behavior & background pixmaps.

P.J. Bolle (brutal.truth@home.com)
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 16:57:36 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Nov 1998 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

> Close look to you Wharf file revealed that you start not Pager, but WPager
> and XPager :
> *Wharf Workspace         - SwallowModule "WPager" WPager 0 0 &
> *Wharf Studio            - SwallowModule "XPager" XPager 1 1 &
>
> and look what you have specified for those :
> *WPagerXPM            0
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/desktop/icons/apps/Tile.steve.xpm
> *XPagerXPM            1
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/desktop/icons/apps/Tile.steve.xpm
>
> Change these to what I've sugested:
> *WPagerXPM            0
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/non-configurable/0_background
> *XPagerXPM            1
> ~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/non-configurable/1_background

	This seems to have done the trick, although on my second
desktop (*XPager, as it were), changing wallpaper results in both
pagers disappearing from the Wharf, and the first desktop's wallpaper
appearing in both. Restarting AS fixes this, but I guess what I want
to know is, should this not function the same as the first desktop?

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |