Re: Problem with AS 1.5.5

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 14:29:15 -0500 (EST)

<rant>

If you are new to Afterstep, *PLEASE* read the FAQ at the following URL
before asking questions on this list:

http://www.afterstep.org/as-faq.17.x.1998.html

This question is answered in section 3.1 of the FAQ.  If there were no
Frequently Asked Questions, we would not have a FAQ to answer them so we
don't have to answer them a million times on the mailing list!

</rant>

I'm sorry.  I got a little out of control there.  However, it is important
that newbies take the time to check out the FAQ before they ask questions
on this list, so people don't have to waste their time answering them.

Ben