Re: AS 1.5b5 Pager compile error.

P.J. Bolle (brutal.truth@home.com)
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 16:52:55 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 4 Nov 1998, Ethan wrote:

> Sounds like your version of the jpeg library may be too old.

	Dead on. Added the function to jmorecfg.h, and it compiled.

	However, the Pager isn't working properly. When it starts up
(in Wharf), as soon as I change desktops from 0 to 1 the Pager for 0
vanishes, and if I try to change back to 0, the Pager for 1 vanishes
(leaving the second desktop's background up for both). Changing
pixmaps (still XPM) thru the menus cause them both to die, and I need
to restart AS every time I do either of these operations.

	What does this mean?

|             Paul J. Bolle     (ICQ#7268962)              |
| Linux. Real power for those neither "micro" nor "soft".  |