Re: installation question

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 04:03:37 +0100

Nathan Widmyer wrote:
>Judge lest not ye be judged.  rpm's are just plain simple because you don't need to
>bother with external programs like pkg_add, pkg_del, et al.  All you need is rpm and
>it'll take care of it for you.  Don't turn this into a argument because it is totally
>futile.

 hahahah :)

 are u on crack or something? rpm's need to have rpm binary present.
 without the binary u're lost. think before u post to this mailing list.

 besides, this is offtopic, so if u want to continue with this thread,
 mail me privately (but *DO* use your brain before u post your reply).
--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)