Re: Pager and Swallow in 1.6.0

tjpp@bu.edu
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:12:36 -0500 (EST)

On 14 Dec, Tomas Duewiger wrote:
> I noticed a strange behaviour of the wharf in 1.6.0. My pager with 1 desk
> is swallowed into the wharf, after the update to 1.6.0 sometimes when AS
> starts, the pager is not swallowed and stays in an own window.
> I use a pager with scale of 40 but I also tried the same with
> MaxSwallowModule, same effect. All other apps are swallowed right, only
> the pager sometimes not. Got anyone else the same effect?

I noticed a second strange behavior: I use one big jpeg as background
and one small as the PagerImage. Everytime I try to change the
background (Decorations->Pictures menu): "My God, They killed Pager" a
nd the background is not replaced. If I restart the session, I found the
Pager and the background picture working accordingly.

Thadeu Penna          Linux user #50500           -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\
590 Commonwealth Ave. - Boston MA 02215          _\_v