Re: AS catching keystrokes not meant for it?

Tomas Duewiger (td@music-satellite.de)
15 Dec 1998 18:28:17 +0100

Albert Schueller <schuelaw@whitman.edu> writes:

> Using AS1.6.0 and earlier AS1.5b6, I'm not able to use the normal
> keystroke commands in netscape.  For instance ALT+Q to quit, ALT+F to
> bring up string search and most others.  Is there a way to fix this?

You have to edit the feel file you are using, ALT+q is used to switch
between windows, you can define another key then q or comment it out. I
didn't find an ALT+f in my feel files so I don't know where this might be,
but ALT+f is not taken by AS here.
Just take your look file, at the end of it, there are lots of key
bindings, you will know how to edit them.

Tomas

--
Tomas Duewiger
td@music-satellite.de