Re: Configuring Pictures menu

Eugene Sotirescu (eugene@verticalnet.com)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 18:10:22 -0500

I read the FAQ, Andrew, and used the startmenu section to configure other
things. My startmenu is OK with the exception of Decorations->Pictures.
You say I should copy the system-wide default but there's nothing there:
-->ls -l /usr/share/afterstep/start
total 0
When I look in my AS dir I find this:
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep
-->ls  start/
Administration  Graphics        Utilities
Amusements      Networking      xPDF

Now where do Decorations come from if they're neither in the sys-wide start nor
in my own?