Re: Configuring Pictures menu

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 22:55:35 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Eugene Sotirescu wrote:

> I read the FAQ, Andrew, and used the startmenu section to configure other
> things. My startmenu is OK with the exception of Decorations->Pictures.
> You say I should copy the system-wide default but there's nothing there:
> -->ls -l /usr/share/afterstep/start

Yes, but the latest FAQ (mentioned in my .sig) and the FAQ shipped with
1.6.0 (these are the same, in fact) point out that this has moved:
/usr/local/share/afterstep. If I'm wrong, then you're using an old
version, in which case, you need older docs.

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue