IconTitle and other Stuff

tjpp@bu.edu
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 13:25:39 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

On 20 Dec, David Mihm wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 1998 tjpp@bu.edu wrote:
>
> ! I know it has already been discussed here but how can I put the Icon
> ! Title on top of the Icon?
>
> 	In your look file, search for "NoIconTitle" and comment it.  If
> you are using 1.6.0; check out the man page for afterstep for further
> explanation.

 Thanks David but I have already done it. My question is : the icon
 title comes at the bottom of the icon. I want it at the top of the
 icon (my IconBox is at the bottom of  the screen). In the man pages, it
 is in the feel configuration.

Another different point is about the name of our lovely windom manager.
The package comes as AfterStep, the man page comes as afterstep and so
on. I confess, I did not understand when Alfredo Kojima determined
Window Maker as the official name of that window manager. Now, I can
figure out why.

Thadeu Penna          Linux user #50500           -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\
590 Commonwealth Ave. - Boston MA 02215          _\_v