Re: APPS package

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 03:55:02 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 20 Dec 1998, David Mihm wrote:

> 	I removed the "APPS" tarball as the apps have been changing often.
> If this is a big deal and there is a large demand for it, I'll add it
> again.

I've not the slightest idea as to whether there's a demand, but I do know
that it's a big deal!

Since the AS distros have been separated out, there had _better_ be an
APPS package kicking around (veeery close to the std wm distro),
easy-to-download, and referenced from w.a.o. Otherwise, support people
(like me) will have to look pretty hard when someone has an apps problem.
<grumble>

Sorry to sound cranky.  I still have many, many grades to cope with.

A.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue