Re: 1.7.0 and 1.6.0 ?

Kris Kennaway (kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:54:10 +1030 (CST)

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998 Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us wrote:

> >    Secondly, if you still choose to use version 1.7.0; be warned -
> >none of your questions will be answered here, no-one will help you recover
> >your trashed harddrive, and no-one will sympathise with you because you
> >didn't backup you config files. :)
>
> meanwhile everybody is wellcome to test this development version and
> send your feedback to us - developers.

How about feedback on the stable (supposedly) version? I've been trying to
complain about my repeatable crashes under 1.6.0, but from the lack of
feedback from the developers apparently no-one is listening. Or do you just
all run linux and don't care about compatability with other brands of UNIX?

Kris

-----
(ASP) Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) announced today that the release of its
productivity suite, Office 2000, will be delayed until the first quarter
of 1901.