Re: What about GNOME???

J.D. Jordan (jdj5e@virginia.edu)
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 11:53:02 -0500 (EST)

Raster put out some docs on how to make a WM which plays nice with Gnome
and can use the gnome pager and things like that.  The docs are at:
http://www.gnome.org/devel/gnomewm/

I'm not an X programmer so I don't know how good the docs are, but if
people want to add gnome support, that looks like the place to start...

JD