Re: 1.7.0 and 1.6.0 ?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:45:22 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> How about feedback on the stable (supposedly) version? I've been trying to
> complain about my repeatable crashes under 1.6.0, but from the lack of
> feedback from the developers apparently no-one is listening. Or do you just
> all run linux and don't care about compatability with other brands of UNIX?

Well, I'm not really a developer, so I'm not exactly the person to talk to
about these things, but I think I can say truthfully that if I know a
solution to a problem, I'll offer it, and I'll also try to figure out what
might be wrong.

And, while I do run Linux, I'm _very_ concerned that an X window manager
be X-specific, but not OS-specific.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue