Re: One desktop pager

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 19:02:44 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998 d.falvo@nest.it wrote:

> I know there is a well commented pager file to edit, and maybe I miss
> something obvious, but I don't know if I have to comment any line
> referred to desktop other than zero or if there is a workaround.

What you want to do is Swallow the Pager.  You want to use
MaxSwallowPager.  There have been some recent complaints about bugs in the
interaction between Wharf and Pager, so if you're having trouble, perhaps
you could wait until after (Gregorian) Christmas, when I'll have some new
docs available.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue