Re: One desktop pager

Doommaker (dmaker@alfheim.net)
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 10:05:15 -0500 (EST)

I believe the proper term is "Views" just to clear up any confusing.  A
Desktop contains 4 views.  At least that's how the kind #afterstep people
explained it to me when I started hanging out with them those many months
ago.  Everyone should stop by and see us sometime.

dmaker@alfheim.net
--
"It is 5am, and the sun has charred the other side of the world and come
back to us, and painted the smoke over our heads an imperial violet...."