Re: 1.7.0 and 1.6.0 ?

Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 21:05:45 +0100 (CET)

Kris Kennaway writes:
> How about feedback on the stable (supposedly) version? I've been trying to
> complain about my repeatable crashes under 1.6.0, but from the lack of
> feedback from the developers apparently no-one is listening. Or do you just
> all run linux and don't care about compatability with other brands of UNIX?

Well, we do. I am not really a developer of AS but I did test
AS on Sun Solaris. I know others tested it extensively on
FreeBSD. I cannot propose you any solution now but I think
you should wait until the Christmas vacations are over and
post again. I would like to reassure you that developers read
the list and if they knew the solution right away they'd post it.

Regards,
Albert

--
Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be http://bewoner.dma.be/Albert/