Re: Licq in wharf?

Mike (tablist@home.com)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:05:21 +0000

Marcin Pacyna wrote:

Hey ya doommaker is right, we need to bug the author guy. I know I set it up
how it WOULD be setup if what you described could work. What needs to happen
is either for afterstep to have a "SwallowIcon" command, or something of the
like in Wharf or get the author of Licq to make it happen :)

L8r,
    Mike