Re: AS: ICQ??

Mike (tablist@home.com)
Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:09:06 +0000

Hey Imran.. Okay, here's the answers to all of your qestions :)

Licq 0.50.alpha2 works fine (I use it myself)
GTK+ and Glib betas also work fine :) I believe 1.1.9 is the latest, I use
1.1.6.
The current AS release is great, v1.6.0. I suggest you totally and
completely remove all traces of 1.0 before you upgrade.
You don't sound silly at all.

So anyways, how about this BC weather? (Assuming you're still at SFU or the
area ;)

Peace,
    Mike in Surrey.