Re: Cvsup crashes afterstep-1.6.0

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:44:48 +0100

Kris Kennaway wrote:
>On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, Sasha Vasko wrote:
>
>> Kris Kennaway wrote:
>> >

>> > Thanks for the feedback..still waiting to hear from an actual AS developer
>> > with something to say about the problem.
>>
>> You already got one :) - Michal Vitecek is on of the AS
>> developers.
>> Due to Christmass time we all are kind of away and not working
>> much on
>> fixing bugs.
>> Your problem does seems to be a bug, but hard one to fix.
>> Problem is that non of us runs FBSD except for Michal. It was
>> only thanks to his efforts that it was possible to install AS on
>> FBSD at all.
>>
>> I'm sure he'll take a closer look at it when he'll be back from
>> holiday.
>
>Thanks for the feedback. It's helpful to know someone is actually out there,
>even if busy :)

 i'll look at it later unfortunately - i just returned from holidays and i
 am to finish a few term projects for school which i left behind
 unfinished :/

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)