Re: restarting another WM from AS 1.6

Mike (tablist@home.com)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 02:27:06 -0800

Hi there, you are not alone on this, I have the same problem. Although I don't
have either E or WindowMaker installed anymore, I used to and it never worked
right... I think it's a great feature to be able to switch window managers at
the click of a button and hope that the AS crew fix this one up soon. :)

Mike
tablist@home.com