Re: restarting another WM from AS 1.6

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Tue, 29 Dec 1998 14:42:02 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 afterstep@vcs.dyndns.com wrote:

> before.  I upgraded from 1.5beta4 to AS 1.6 and restarting other window
> managers from AS hasn't worked since.  Am I alone on this one?  It just
> recycles AS when I try to fire up enlightment or windowmaker.

What is the content of the files associcated with those menu items?  You
might have to put the whole path to, for instance, wmaker in the item.
That is, you'd replace the file, 5_restartwm (or whatever it is on your
system), with

	Restart "Restart with Window Maker" full/path/to/wmaker

This might help.

> Noone ever built a statue to a critic.

False.  I've seen statues of poor old Oscar Wilde.  Not to mention Thomas
Jefferson.

A.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.afterstep.org/help/, or issue