Re: ViewportX with ViewportY doesn't work

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:52:09 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

On 31 Dec, Gerhard Siegesmund wrote:
> Hello all
>
> I just installed AfterStep 1.6.6 and tried the new (at least for me new,
> before the update I used AS 1.5.don't know) flags ViewportX and
> ViewportY. I wanted to start xfmail in place 4
> (see following picture:
>  1 2 3
>  4 5 6
> numbered screens on the pager!). So I inserted the following style-line in
> the database-File
>
> Style "xFMail" ViewportX 0, ViewportY 1

You should try
Style "xFMail" ViewportX 0, ViewportY  Height_in_Pixels
where Height_in_Pixels is the y-resolution of your current mode.
The unit used in Viewport is pixels rather than ports.

P.S.: Hey, I just tried change the modes and it is still working,
funny!!! It works for me here.
--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\