Re: placement of swallowed apps in wharf

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 17:15:57 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 4 Dec 1998, Benjamin J. Tracy wrote:

> I've noticed that in the wharf swallowed apps do not appear to be centered
> correctly on the face of the button.  They appear to be shifted down and
> to the right.  I am using version 1.5b5 on a SGI O2 (IRIX 6.5).  I've
> noticed the problem with both swallow and max swallow, and with wmload,
> wmtime and asmail.

Yep.  Swallow, MaxSwallow, and MaxSwallowModule have all changed in the
recent releases.  Are you quite sure that you re-started Wharf after
adjusting to Swallow?  (I have a discussion of this problem in the current
FAQ.)

I note that my asmail (which had this problem too when I upgraded) also
has a geometry argument with it.  Is there one on yours?  I don;t have any
of the wmapps you mention, so I can't check them.

                                   *  *  *
                Go to http://lowrent.org/asfaq/, or issue