Re: GNU OpenStep

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Thu, 03 Dec 98 08:50:26 -0500

--simple boundary

I have been lurking on this mail list for some time now without any idea
as to how I should make myself known.  Then this wonderful thread came %0Aalong!  However slightly off topic I thought this question fit in.  I
and my fellow sys. admin's are so impressed with the performance of
Linux and AS that we would like our normal users to run it as they're
desktops.  Only one problem.  Most of them are developers working in
Delphi.  Does anyone know of a development tool for X that can
accomplish the tasks that delphi makes so easy?  Or would it all have to
hand coded so to speak?  Any suggestions from developers would be
appreciated.

I already managed to fdisk all of our NT servers :-) and would love to
see M$ out of our office entirely and this is the one roadblock for me.

thanx and flame on I guess,
Derek Schaible
Info. Net. Sys, Inc.
http://www.i-n-s.com

- Where do I want to go?  Somewhere other than my desk!!

Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:54:55 -0500 (EST)
From: Andrew Sullivan <asullivan@sprint.ca>
To: afterstep@linuxcenter.com
Subject: Re: GNU OpenStep