Re: installation question

Nathan Widmyer (contramac@mindspring.com)
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 11:56:35 -0500

Sure, what you might want to do is use 'find / -name "afterstep" -print', it may
look longer but I've had success with that and that may return filenames and the
way you did it may not.  Usually, if you do a make mrproper or make clean or
something like that, it will clean out all the files so all your left with is
the source and the binary, but it may erase the binary too so you might want to
try the other find command and make sure it returns directories and not the file
you need looking like a directory.