Re: installation question

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:00:11 +0100

 well - your problem looks like u don't have either X devel packages
 or Xpm devel package installed. make sure to install those. if your
 problem persists, paste the beginning of the output text when it started
 to spill out the parse errors, so we can have more information.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)