Re: installation question

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 02:41:10 +0100

 man :) u really need to know how tar.gz package and dependency system work
 on other systems before u say how good rpm is.  it's nonsense to discuss
 it with u when u obviously have no experience with pkg_add, pkg_del and
 other package tools for .tar.gz packages. (hint: tar.gz packages can be
 compiled already, and it _tells_ what other packages u need, what
 dependent packages there are on a given package etc.).

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)