Re: xconsole has no "frame" after AfterStep upgrade.

<CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> (ie25646@iteso.mx)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 11:26:33 -0600 (CST)

Edit de database file... there is a line where xconsole and Xconsole is
defined for nohandles, stiky, u can change it to wharever u want...

          -= La locura no es una enfermedad... es un privilegio =-

CRIPTOS The Lord of Chaos and Universal Anarchy (666)
e-mail: atello@the-crow.uan.mx
        ie25646@itesocci.gdl.iteso.mx

telnet://the-crow.uan.mx:6660
http://the-crow.uan.mx

KarashLazzulAulloxAnulPruteraVerengeMarathazOnttarLaglatheSilisLuvriz
KankorIgroZyllHijopoesOilujrazatOlincosBrushersBilibolosCurenosFartos
InnaptatosBarashDremulaKisslezz
  	 -= Madness is not a illness... is a privilege... =-