Re: Problems with cygwin-32-1.4.4

Ethan (allanon@crystaltokyo.com)
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:20:59 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, David Mihm wrote:

> 	I have no problem, well okay, a small one, with mentioning the
> windows port in the FAQ, but as for the mailing list as a place for
> questions to be answered - now way (emphatically).  I'm not sure if this
> is the ideology of the core developers, but I don't speak for them.  I
> have cc'd them to see if they have comment.

I don't see any reason why questions on the Windows port shouldn't be
asked here, as there is no other forum for questions that I know of, and
the volume is low.  Windows-specific questions should go elsewhere, of
course; but as the port is a slightly modified version of an old AS
(AFAIK), we may be able to help with generic AS questions.

----
Ethan Fischer
allanon@crystaltokyo.com
http://members.xoom.com/allanon1