Re: noo !! AHHhhhh !!!! ahh no ahhh !!!

Doug (doemill@shocking.com)
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 00:26:31 -0800 (PST)

Oh yeha i burned the book, Im a fire eater so i was reading the book at the
same time, and well, it caught on fire, and burned up, man, and when it was
on fire it fell on my face!! i lost my eyes because of it!! this is my
monkey typing, i got this monkey from a zoo in China, while i was president
of Mongolia. man, and when i was running away because i had no eyes, i
tripped on a log, and broke my legs off, I wish i had them now i cant walk,
im glad I have this monkey to feed me and clean me.