Re: stability of 1.6

Albert Dorofeev albert@mail.dma.be
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 14:42:34 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

I cannot really vote for 1.6.0 since I ran it for a couple
of days only. I always run the latest development version.
However, since somewhere 1.5beta4 or so AfterStep did not
crash at all for me. That would make a few month by now.
I think you are much better off downloading 1.6.6 and using
it instead of 1.4.

Regards,
Albert