Re: ATerm backspace/delete quesion

Sasha_Vasko@osca.state.mo.us
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 10:58:52 -0600

>Have you tried stty erase ^H or stty erase ^?
>JD

That was a correct answer. The problem with backspace/delet is common for
all
UNIX terminal applications.  Here is the place that describes everything
you need to do :

http://www.ibbnet.nl/~anne/keyboard/keyboard.html

Read it and follow instructions.
Also there is terminfo informations supplied in aterm distribution,
that can be used with any rxvt compatible terminal.
Use it according to instructions in URL above.

Sasha

>On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Andy Harrison wrote:

>> I can't get the backspace/delete keys working properly.  Under normal
>> circumstances, it works fine.  However, I run a few quake servers and
when I
>> bring the quake server console back up (under screen), neither backspace
nor
>> delete works properly, also attempted with shift, alt, and control keys.
It