Re: New to AfterStep

Rachael A. Reid (rabbit@splash.citadelia.org)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 13:31:47 -0500 (EST)

I can't use the backspace key at all.  It won't let me use it to move
backwards or to delete. If I want to delete something, I have to use
ctrl-h.

As for the 'tool bar', I acutally meant the row of icons that go down the
side of the screen.  Is there another name for it that I'm not aware of?
Is it always meant to be on top?

            *            I am the legendary Rabbit            *
            *************rabbit@splash.citadelia.org***********
            *   honey rhymes with bunny and bunny rhymes with *
            *                      rabbit                     *