Re: X11amp and database..

<CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> (ie25646@iteso.mx)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 15:40:26 -0600 (CST)

> >On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, <CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> wrote:
>
> >> Style   "x11amp"        Icon x11amp.xpm, NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky,
> >> ViewportX +90, ViewportY -0, WindowListSkip
>
> Viewport settings are not like geometry. It cannot have neither '-' nor '+'
> that is just a positive integer specifying position in pixels from
> upperleft corner of the desk
>
> in your case you will need  ViewportX 90, ViewportY 768
> if you have 1024x768 screen.
> (I'm not sure what you want to do with that)

what about:
Style   "x11amp"        Icon x11amp.xpm, NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky,
ViewportX 90, ViewportY 90, WindowListSkip

I have, Notitle, NoHandles, it's Sticky, and it's skipped from window
list..
bit ViewportX/Y doesn't work anyway...

BTW: I'm Using Afterstep 1.6.0 not 1.6.6...
Works fine in 1.6.6 this database?