Re: X11amp and database..

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:51:58 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

On  7 Jan, <CRIPTOS El Se~or del Caos> wrote:
> what about:
> Style   "x11amp"        Icon x11amp.xpm, NoTitle, NoHandles, Sticky,
> ViewportX 90, ViewportY 90, WindowListSkip
>
> I have, Notitle, NoHandles, it's Sticky, and it's skipped from window
> list..
> bit ViewportX/Y doesn't work anyway...

same does for the Gimp (the toolbar). The Gimp is the only apps
(besides x11amp), I have found to refuse Viewport commands. It is
weird that actually The Gimp goes to the  right desk but always appears
in a different position...

--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\