Re: Anybody else working with MkLinux or LinuxPPC? (mouse probs)

Mehul Sanghvi (mehul@kirsun.ne.mediaone.net)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 13:40:41 -0500 (EST)

I am running AfterStep 1.6.6 on my PowerMac 7100/66 using MkLinux
DR3 and am having no problems with the mouse whatsoever.

The option key emulation works perfectly fine for me.  What
Kernel/server pair are you using ??  GENERIC #06 ?

mehul