Re: Solaris troubles

Benjamin J. Tracy (tracy@wsicorp.com)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:53:46 -0500 (EST)

I don't think so..

If the program compiled in the first place it had to at least have the
include files for zlib right?   I've had problems like this on other
platforms (SGI,HP) and generally it has to do with the shared library path
which of course is handled differently on every platform.  Any Solaris
gurus know how to set it?

Ben