Re: Solaris troubles

Rafal Wierzbicki (rafal@mcss.cas.mcmaster.ca)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:06:52 -0500 (EST)

As I am the person who made the solaris binary I would guess I know
exactly what the binary is like.  To get it going you need a shared
libz.so.  If it's not installed on the system, you can compile it in your
home directory, put it say in ~/lib and add this line to your login
scripts: setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH ~/lib (for csh and relatives users) or
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/lib;export LD_LIBRARY_PATH (for sh, etc, users).