Re: Is there another mailing list ?

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:45:07 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Thadeu Penna wrote:

> In the FAQ, is explicitely stated that this is the only
> AfterStep-related  mailing list. In the mailing list archive
> at AfterStep@Tiger.Net there is a developers list with fresh
> information about the patches (up to Dec 31, though). Now, some
> questions:

That is not really a "list"; it's a pseudo-list.  It's just e-mails sent
'round among the developers (i.e. with everything done by Cc:).

> By the way, Andrew, I had to go to http://www.afterstep.org/help.html
> instead of http://www.afterstep.org/help/ as indicated in your signature

Yes, I noticed that, too.  Anyway, I've put the site hosted by David
Vondrasek in my .sig, so that I don't accidentally make that mistake
again.  (I think David Mihm moved something on w.a.o, and I forgot to
update my .sig after he did so.  I know that the davidv.net site will get
updated when I put the files there, so I'll reference the FAQ this way.)

Andrew

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue