Re: FreeBSD/afterstep questions

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 01:14:08 +0100

   you're obviously missing the library. get it from any freebsd ftp site
 from packages-stable/All/jpeg-6b.tgz and install it using pkg_add.
   other possibility is to get the AS source and compile it without the
 jpeg library (u won't have the possibility to use jpegs as pixmaps etc.)

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)