Re: Installing rpm afterstep 1.6.6

Jeff Kay (jkay@irus.rri.on.ca)
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 17:33:29 -0500 (EST)

Hi Stimpy,

This is a real simple one actually and it happened to me....

it was/is nothing to owrry about... you probably had made some changes
manually to the afterstep directory at one time, maybe added some new
backgrounds or look and feel files or something....

Thus when it tried to move everything to afterstep_old there where some
files that rpm did not originally create and it didn't know what to do
with them so it left them..... this is exactly what I had happen.

Afterstep will still run normally even if you leave these there in redhat
anyways since the new afterstep path porceeds the old one by default in
redhats path...

now you know

Jeff

Jeff Kay