Re: Solaris troubles

J.D. Jordan (jdj5e@virginia.edu)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 12:29:53 -0500 (EST)

If you have xpm on your solaris system you should be able to compile just
fine, and have a pretty wharf etc.  What sort of errors do you get when
you try to compile 1.6.6 yourself?  YOu might get stuff about libjpeg, and
libpng not being there, thats ok, you don't need those... and if you want
them, they aren't to hard to compile...  I have 1.6.0 compiled and running
on the sparc here at work, running SunOS.  I'm sure 1.6.6 is probably even
easier to get working.

JD