Re: Solaris troubles

Ron Smith (rasmith@cerf.net)
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:37:29 +0000

	I suspect that my problems are incomplete libs. Right now I don't seem
to have libXpm, and I have looked in all of the obvious locations. The
readme says you can configure without libXpm:

./configure --with-xpm=no --with-png=no --with-jpeg=no

	but I get:

make: Fatal error: Don't know how to make target `all'
Current working directory /tmp/after/lib
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'

	Is there a listing of the libs I need to compile successfully? I am
more than willing to read the appropriate docs for setting this up, and
for avoiding possible pitfalls.
	I am quite sure that I should be able to compile AS on this machine, so
more and more I suspect the libs that are on, or not on, the machine.
	Thanks again.

Ron