Re: How many tints are possible in aterm?

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 23:20:29 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

Thanks again, Sasha
 This explains everything: I am using a greyscale background.

--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\