Re: a lot of questions and a few answers

Andrew Sullivan (asullivan@sprint.ca)
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 13:57:53 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Thadeu Penna wrote:

> 3) I succeded in to integrate Red Hat menus (generated with wmconfig)
> and AfterStep. If Andrew thinks it is worth I can post the solution (it
> seems to be a little trick).

If you want to post a clearer explanation here (or else just mail it to
me), please do.  I'll include it as space permits, or else break it out
into a separate document within the document tree.  (I'm gettin to the
document tree thing, but SGMLtools 2.0 is turning into a bigger problem
than I thought.  Basically, I need more space here, in order to get Python
onto the machine.  Bother!)

> BTW, could you, Andrew, update my e-mail address in the AfterStep FAQ
> (folders inside folders)- AOL sux ?

Will do.

                                   *  *  *
              Go to http://www.davidv.net/~ajsulliv/, or issue