Re: multiple wmmon applets in wharf

Andy Harrison (andy@nachoz.com)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:32:47 -0500 (EST)

I tried root-tail, but the thing I didn't like about it was that if you slid a
window or something acrossed it, it would obliterate the text underneath where
you were dragging.  It wouldn't refresh until something else appeared in the
log being tailed.  Very ugly.

E-Mail:  Andy Harrison <andy@nachoz.com>
Date:  18-Jan-99
Time:  14:30:43