Re: wmconfig and mini-icons

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 20:35:29 +0000 (/etc/localtime)

On 19 Jan, Tomas Prochazka wrote:
> Hi all AfterStep fans!
>
> I wonder, if anybody is interested in development of wmconfig.
> I made patch to wmconfig to produce start menu (for AfterStep >= 1.5) with
> mini icons.
> I also plan to add option for generating menu into other directory, than
> to that hardcoded G/L/A/start. Anybody wants this?
>
> Please send me your comments.

 I like that! I just sent a message a couple of days ago that said how
to circumvent the destructive behavior of wmconfig. Since wmconfig is
under GPL, why dont you release your hack as asconfig ? I am not a
GNU-developer but I think it is possible. Maybe Sasha knows how it
works since he releases aterm as the most beautiful and efficient
hacked  version of rxvt :)

--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\