Re: wmconfig and mini-icons

Michal Vitecek (M.Vitecek@sh.cvut.cz)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 03:37:03 +0100

 good to see some other czechs are using AS as well :)

Tomas Prochazka wrote:
>Hi all AfterStep fans!
>
>I wonder, if anybody is interested in development of wmconfig.
>I made patch to wmconfig to produce start menu (for AfterStep >= 1.5) with
>mini icons.
>I also plan to add option for generating menu into other directory, than
>to that hardcoded G/L/A/start. Anybody wants this?
>
>Please send me your comments.

 sounds great - maybe u could make a patched version available so RH users
 can try it out - if u don;t have any place to offer ppl to download it
 from, i can put it onto my ftp.

--
			fuf

 BillGates [bgates@www.microsoft.com] has joined #LINUX
 mode/#linux [+b BillGates!*@*] by DoDad
 BillGates was kicked off #linux by DoDad (banned: We see enough of Bill
          Gates already.)