Re: wmconfig and mini-icons

Thadeu Penna (tjpp@bu.edu)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:18:36 -0500 (EST)

On 19 Jan, Tomas Prochazka wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I made rpm packages of this patched wmconfig. Manual page is also updated.
> Packages and patch can be found on
> http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xprocha2/projects.html
>
> 				Download and enjoy

 I could not! No permission to download the src.rpm :(

>> >I also plan to add option for generating menu into other directory, than
>> >to that hardcoded G/L/A/start. Anybody wants this?

 I thought it was already implemented ! So, that message about the
 destructive behavior of wmconfig remains true. A minor suggestion
 preparing to Afterstep-1.8: to append a line
 include "New_Directory"
 in the file .include, in GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/start.
 In this way, the Update start menu in the Desktop submenu will update
 the output of wmconfig.

best wishes
--
Thadeu Penna                 Linux user #50500    -o)
Center for Polymer Studies - Boston University    /\\